Exaltare Capital Management is a private equity firm that focuses on franchise and consumer businesses. We seek to invest not only capital, but also our expertise, energy and network in differentiated, niche leading businesses.
While we are not day-to-day operators of our portfolio companies, we are actively involved in strategic decision making and are willing to roll up our sleeves to help execute value-added initiatives.
areas of focus
Exaltare Capital Management was founded on the values of integrity, teamwork, and partnership. These qualities not only reflect how we conduct business, but also are the foundational pillars of the relationships we seek to establish. Our values are based on the principle of sharing a commitment to a common vision where the collective whole exceeds the sum of its parts. We bring this mindset to partnering with businesses in the following sectors:
- Multi-unit and franchise businesses: Multi-unit and franchisor/franchisee businesses have unique characteristics, challenges, and opportunities, and our expertise in managing these issues for the benefit of multiple stakeholders in the space gives us a differentiated advantage.
- Industry agnostic: We are experienced investors in industrial and business services, health and wellness, consumer goods and services, food and beverage, and personal care.
- $2-$10M of EBITDA: We invest in high-potential small and medium sized companies.
- North America: We invest in North American companies and support through global acquisition programs.
- Control investments: We invest in both buyout and control equity situations with management rollover.
- Strategic add-ons: We work with our portfolio companies to identify value-accretive add-on acquisitions of any size.
Exaltare’s principals value integrity and their potential partners’ time. We place a premium on direct, honest communication and negotiation. We believe that this sets the stage for a more effective longer-term partnership with less wasted time and risk.
Given our commitment to the success of our portfolio companies, we are willing to help in any way to advance their business. We also have the experience and ability to contribute in areas where most lower-middle-market firms lack dedicated resources.
At Exaltare, we believe that adding value is our most important contribution. We aim to add value in the following ways:
- Strategic planning for rapid expansion
- Acquisition strategy/execution
- Experience serving in senior operating roles and deep network of Operating Affiliates
- IT implementation
- Management team development
- Market expansion
- Capital allocation and financing expertise to drive growth